Brave explorer, welcome to Ancient Rome.
• Each numbered marker corresponds to one story in the ebook Caesar: Escapades in Rome.
• The number on a marker shows the year in BC when that story took place (e.g. the marker “59” means that the events of that story took place in 59 BC).
• When you click on a marker, you can read a teaser of that story.
• Check out all the functions on the map: zoom, drag, and my favourite—full page view, for maximum effect.
• You can enter the full page view by clicking the symbol in the bottom left corner (just below the map). For now, this view is optimized for computers. Once you’re done, remember to hit ‘Esc’ to exit the full page view.
• Some images will become clearer when you zoom in (click ‘+’ in the upper right corner).
• At any time, if you wish to return to the baseline view of the ancient map, just refresh the webpage.
• If any of these steps do not make sense, then it is likely you do not have a copy of the FREE ebook Caesar: Escapades in Rome. Become a part of my reading group and grab your ebook today! Close this window, enter your email address and name in the bar at the bottom of this page, and buckle up for an exhilarating ride in Ancient Rome.
~ A. David Singh
This map is the online companion of the ebook Caesar: Escapades in Rome.